Cupertino, California – If you added up all of the time wasted in a conference room watching a presenter get his/her chords figured out, the total number of hours wasted would be extremely high. This sets the wrong tone for any presentation that is about to take place. Prijector cleverly allows a presenter to connect to a presentation screen in seconds and without the hassle of the wires powered by Ira.
In today’s global market place, it is critical to be able to be mobile and productive all at the same time. According to Smart Mobility Management, by the year 2015 the world’s mobile worker population will reach 1.3 billion. This will represent 37.2% of the total workforce. Because of this need to be mobile, there is a growing need for having the right tools. Over 500 companies have now added Prijector to their toolkit.
“The key value proposition of Prijector is wireless presentations, multiple device support and simplicity,” said Dov Levy, President and CTO of Dovel Technologies, a leading IT systems provider that has been at the forefront of implementing information technology systems for the United States Government. Dovel Technologies is based in Virginia and they use Prijectors in all their conference and meeting rooms.
“Prijector is so simple to deploy and use, we didn’t have to pull wires between the Projector and the tables including expensive core drills in concrete floors. Today we can have people come with any device, connect, present or demo with no messy cables all over the tables. People inside the conference rooms get everything they need and everything works right out of the box just like it’s supposed to.”
Ira, our new software platform, makes starting a presentation easy and it helps power compatibility.
“With the proliferation of BYOD throughout enterprise networks, administrators are looking to support the ability of multiple devices to connect wirelessly with displays and projectors in conference and meeting rooms using a simple solution,” said Sunil Coushik Founder and CEO of Prijector. “These latest software features with our hardware platform provide administrators with the essentials to simplify their increasingly dynamic environments.”
Ira’s Features and Enhancements
- iPad and iPhone now supported – Prijector automatically detects iPhones and iPads using Airplay and mirrors the screen. No need to install any apps on your iDevices.
- Linux now supported – Present wirelessly from Linux Laptops or Linux Desktops. Download our Linux application on your Linux OS and start sharing wirelessly.
- Works inside corporate firewalls – Plug Prijector in to your corporate or educational network and get wireless presentations started quickly. There is no individual or corporate network configuration required.
- Time scales – Prijector provides presenters with the ability to time their slides. Our Express Mode is built around research data on productive presentations. Express mode activates at every new slide and alerts the presenter at the completion of 2 Minutes 50 Seconds.
- Posters – Customize the Prijector Launch Screen by changing it to your company’s corporate messaging, new product launches, employee of the month, goals of the month and much more. Our Web Console allows you to upload your corporate posters and manage them directly within the program.
- Video conference – A presenter can integrate their video conferencing equipment into Prijector. Presenters can toggle between Presentations and Video Conferencing mode using the Prijector Companion App on their laptops. It will not be necessary to Change Source on the TV or the Projector. Prijector fully integrates video conferencing through its Video In Port.
Ira, our new software platform, makes starting a presentation easy and it helps power compatibility. Prijector is temporarily being offered at a price that is 50.00 off the full price. This means that someone can now purchase Prijector for 149.00. Find out more about Prijector by visiting www.prijector.com.
Prijector is a product for the conference room to make it faster and easier for millions of business people around the world to wirelessly project their presentations through a television screen or projector. The company’s flagship product, Prijector, soft launched in November 2013 and is available for order at $149. Orders will begin shipping in July. Prijector is headquartered in Cupertino, California and is currently seed funded by a group of entrepreneurs and angel investors. For more information, visit prijector.com.