Nugget of the Day
- buying behavior
- Client News
- Crisis Communication
- Employee Communication
- Event Planning
- General Business
- General Nugget
- Grassroots Marketing
- Live Streaming
- marketing seminar
- Mobile Marketing
- Productivity Tips
- Selsi News
- social media
- target market
You may have heard that Selsi Enterprises is putting together an event titled Scope Day Atlanta. This event will be the first of its kind for any city to participate in around the world. This is an event that will take place on Periscope and will highlight all of the great elements of the city of Atlanta and surrounding areas.
Scope Day was founded by a gentleman in Taiwan named Mike Lin. In a matter of 30 days, he pulled off a Scope Day that allowed people to travel around the world via their mobile devices on the app Periscope.
Here are some details about what took place on the original Scope Day:
- Take a look at that scopes that were captured using the hashtag #ScopeDay via our partner Katch.
- Here is a look at the press release that went out for Scope Day.
- Recent press coverage – Australia and Adweek
The potential for Atlanta to be on a world stage with this effort is huge! This event will garner the attention of people globally and introduce them to a piece of Atlanta that they may not have seen. From athletes to authors, the broadcasters in this event will be amazing.
If you are live streaming and you live in Atlanta, be sure to join our Facebook group titled Atlanta Live Streamers.
Stay tuned for additional details on Scope Day Atlanta.
Calling all Female Entrepreneurs — #BIZCAMP2016
As female entrepreneurs , one thing that we need to always do is invest in ourselves.
What To Expect @ #BIZCAMP2016
* How To Attract The Right Client for Your Business
* Becoming A Fearless Speaker
* Identifying Multiple Revenue Stream
* Learn how to create, brand and monetize your blog
* How To Produce A Profitable Event
* Defining Your Social Media Strategy
* PR & Media Attraction For Entrepreneurs
* #BIZCAMP2016 Notebook And So Much More!
Interested in Learning about Live Streaming Apps
If you’re a B2B or B2C brand, agency, government office, public service or non-profit organization, this event is for you.
Come spend the day learning the latest about storytelling over live streaming platforms such as Periscope, Facebook Live/Mentions, Blab, YouNow, YouTube Live, and others.
Our speakers will cover:
* How to tell engaging stories via live streaming video.
* How to integrate this new communications channel into your existing marketing or public relations programs.
* Technical considerations and how’d they do that? Go behind the scenes to learn how to make your live streams look great.
* Legal issues you need to understand before you start live streaming.
Register now for this first-of-its-kind event bringing together education and training about live streaming apps to organizations.
Social Media Strategy 101: Facebook Marketing
Socially Nina presents a Social Media Marketing Workshop for Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs.
Follow SE on TwitterMy Tweets
SE on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.